Fire Safety Training Courses in Dublin
Fire safety training in the workplace is mandatory for all employers, whatever your type of business.
Our expert training team provides fire safety training courses across London and the South-East.
In Ireland law, there are 5 types of fire safety training which may be required by businesses with employees:
Fire Safety Awareness
Required for every employee in three main circumstances:
- when they join the company
- an annual fire safety awareness refresher course for all employees
- if anything significantly changes in the way the work premises are organised, such as a building extension or large scale relocation.
Fire Marshal Training
All businesses must appoint and train fire marshals to help with fire duties:
- Prevention of fire
- Evacuating buildings in case of fire
- Basic fire-fighting
- Working with the fire service
Fire Safety Manager Training Courses
Someone in your organisation must be nominated to be responsible for end to end fire safety, and will need special training such as:
- Understanding The Regulatory Reform(Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Using Fire Risk Assessments
- Managing Fire Marshals
- Requirements around log books and paperwork
Fire Evacuation Drills
By law you must carry out a fire evacuation drill of your commercial premises at least once a year, and record results in your fire safety plan.
The drill can be carried out by your ‘Responsible Person’, however it can help to have at least one professionally organised drill which can spot issues with the evacuation plan and recommend improvements.
Contact us today on +353 (0)1 839 5116 or fill out the form below for a fire safety training quote from our expert training team
Contact us today for a free site survey. +353 (0)1 839 5116
So if you are interested in home security, business security, fire alarm and safety systems, access control, CCTV systems or switching your existing business or home system to our monitoring station.
Get in touch with us today and one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members will discuss your project and outline how we can help secure your business premises or home.