Fire Risk Assessment by our experts
Our expert Fire Risk Assessors have been carrying out Fire Risk Assessments and reviews in Ireland since 2005
All types of business across Dublin and the whole of Ireland.
All businesses and blocks of flats must have a valid Fire Risk Assessment to comply with regulations – in fact, it’s the cornerstone of your fire safety plans.
Most importantly, if your building has more than 4 regular occupants, then the findings of your Fire Risk Assessment must be set down in writing.
Our team of Fire Risk Assessors have many years’ experience between them, often with a background in the Fire Brigade.
Our Assessors are either Fire Brigade trained, or carry Fire Protection Industry accreditations, so you can be confident they are adhering to the latest regulatory guidelines when they give you advice.
We will carry out a thorough assessment of your premises and provide a detailed report, including recommendations and a prioritised action plan.
We carry fire industry accreditations, so you can be confident that you will receive the best possible service and advice.
How we can help you and your business
- Fire Risk Assessments available in Dublin, Leinster and Nationwide
- Fire Brigade trained / industry accredited fire risk assessors
- Full Fire Risk Assessments carried out, as well as annual reviews
- All sizes and types of premises
- Full audit of premises and procedures
- Easy to understand reports
- Action plan clearly outlined for you
- All legally required documentation supplied to you for your premises
Book a Fire Risk Assessment from one of our expert assessors today – +353 (0)1 839 5116
Whether you decide to use a professional fire risk assessor like us or to go it alone, anyone who carries out a fire risk assessment in your business needs to be confident they can: – Correctly identify the potential causes of fire in the business
- Identify the people at risk in your premises
- Assess the suitability of fire safety measures in place, such as fire alarm systems and escape routes
- Assess the ongoing management of fire safety in the business, such as fire drills and staff training
- We will Develop a fire safety action plan if changes are needed
- Record all the significant findings
- Implement the action plan if one is needed
- Keep the assessment updated on an ongoing basis
A thorough fire risk assessment could mean the difference between top quality fire protection and putting your business, the public, and employees, at risk.
If you operate a very small business our fire risk assessment template (free download) may be suitable for your needs. If not, we’re happy to help.
If you’re in the Dublin area and your fire risk assessment is due, or you’re concerned your current one may need refreshing, we can complete a full new assessment and provide the supporting documentation within 2 weeks, so that your business is kept fully up to date.
Contact us today for a free site survey. +353 (0)1 839 5116
So if you are interested in your home security, business security, fire/intruder alarms, safety systems,emergency lighting,fire extinguishers, access control, CCTV systems maintenance contracts serviced by a one stop solution service provider, with one point of contact, one invoice, get in touch now.
Get in touch with us today and one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members will discuss your project and outline how we can help secure your business premises or home.